Do you live and breathe PC Hardware, technology and gaming? Would you like to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing Media company?
Well, due to significant expansion and recent acquisitions, BGFG is offering a unique opportunity to work with the founders directly in building the BGFG Agency division at our headquarters in Manchester.
Not only will you get the chance to be a part of a rapidly growing company of tech and gaming enthusiasts, but you’ll spend your days helping us to grow our Agency offering with some of the biggest brands globally.
- 22 days Holiday plus bank holiday
- A share in our success – every member of staff has the ability to earn a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year.
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap).
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture Committee – virtual until post lockdown.
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues.
And if that’s not enough, you’ll get to test and review products and games as they hit the market!
What does the job involve?
Your role will require adaptability, a passion for the Gaming industry and a deep knowledge of the PC Technology and Gaming Markets. You will need to deliver major creative projects from conception to completion. You will be a strong conceptual thinker, with loads of experience translating client briefs into proposals and then transitioning them into production.
You’ll deliver highly creative and organised work, backed up with strong strategic thinking, and present it clearly and convincingly to multiple stakeholders both internally and to clients. Working closely with the in house content team, you’ll be expected to develop creative campaigns which appeal to our clients’ audiences and are engaging and meet brand guidelines. You’ll coordinate with other members of the team on these projects, nurturing creativity, presentation and communication styles and ensuring that meticulous standards are maintained
So, who do we want?
We’re looking for a true gamer with personality. We want a team player who is ready to go the extra mile to deliver to our audience of experienced gamers. The day-to-day work is interesting, challenging and fast paced, so whilst personality is key, we need an individual who is hardworking, and delivery focused.
Workplace culture is important to us, so you’ll need to be friendly, supportive and prepared to be a part of a team.
- An energetic, creative and entrepreneurial character with at least 4 years’ experience working within a fast-paced creative, marketing agency environment.
- Experience in aspects of marketing disciplines including (but not limited to) content creation, influencers & social media.
- Experience developing and coordinating marketing plans, projects and programs.
- Extensive and up to date knowledge of UK, European and US gaming, lifestyle, business and daily media with a good network of contacts.
- Awareness of opportunities and developments in the gaming and tech industry and the ability to share knowledge accordingly.
- Articulate and confident when dealing with senior client stakeholders and can build effective relationships at all levels.
- Project Management with ability to multitask, delegate and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confident directing creative projects and taking ideas all the way through to post-production and launch.
- High quality standards and customer focus.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal. Fluency in an additional language is a massive plus.
- A bachelor’s degree, or similar professional qualification.
- Agency and/or in-house marketing background. You should be able to demonstrate that you’ve performed this role in similar positions in the past.
- An existing understanding of new and innovative ways of engaging with consumers within the gaming, Hardware and esports industry.
- Experience of creating and presenting proposals to PC hardware manufacturers, gaming and esports companies.