Gaming Giveaways a division of By Gamers For Gamers
We are seeking a Media Manager to join our exciting and growing business as we look to expand our organic and paid media as well as launching various other social media platforms and testing other paid channels.
Gaming Giveaways is focused on providing the best value prize draws in the tech and gaming space, having been established for two years it is one of the largest prize draw companies in the space. You will be responsible for implementing top of the funnel marketing strategies as well as improving bottom of the funnel conversion rates, working closely with the founder of Gaming Giveaways.
We are looking for someone with several years experience in digital marketing, ideally hands on experience in managing performance driven organic and paid social media campaigns. This role would be ideal for anyone looking for a step up in responsibility, from working within a team to being the team, you will own the channel.
It is vital that the chosen candidate has a good understanding of performance metrics and is able to analyse and assess data to optimise ongoing campaigns.
We are an entrepreneurial business – so thinking outside of the box and coming up with creative ideas is welcomed.
Below are the main tasks you will be expected to deliver:
- You will develop the strategy for our social media channels; and create a content strategy that aligns with our short-term and long-term business objectives.
- You will create and publish highly engaging content, coordinate and launch monthly giveaways to drive new user acquisition and implement campaigns to drive customers through the purchasing funnel.
- You will launch and optimise paid social campaigns on Facebook, TikTok and other relevant social media channels, utilising the latest and best tools and features.
- You will drive new initiatives including launching new social channels such as TikTok
- You will create design briefs for visual content and liaise with our creative department, while also being self-sufficient with design software such as Canva.
- You will build an outreach strategy to work with new influencers to help achieve our business objectives.
- You will ensure tracking is in place across all social activity and use this data alongside third party data and insights to optimise our social channels.
As an agile business division, you will assist the founder in the following areas:
- Managing and improving the E-mail marketing channel
- Managing and improving Gaming Giveaways product offering
- Managing the day to day communications with customers and winners
So what does a day in the life of a Media Manager at BGFG look like?
Arrive at our 6,000 sq ft Manchester office, grab a drink and a bite to eat from the Kitchen, sit down at the desk, log in and check the daily performance of the business. Ensure everything is running smoothly with our core advertising campaigns and then begin work on planning and creating our next advertising campaign alongside scheduling organic content. This might include using one of several studios to help coordinate video or photography assets for our campaigns. A morning meeting with the founder to catch up and plan out the actions for the day, discuss the week or month’s plans for the business and how we can achieve targets.
If this sounds like a role that you could excel in, then apply below, we look forward to hearing from you.