We’re looking for a skilled and driven individual with significant experience in Gaming, PC Hardware, e-sports and Technology. In your role you will be responsible for the strategic direction and building out a best in class content and product specialist team. We have big growth ambitions and this is an opportunity for you recruit and shape the team of your dreams.
The role will encompass a number of key elements as follows:
- Develop and implement company wide content marketing strategy, including content creation, curation, and distribution, with the core goals of driving digital acquisition and long term user retention.
- Plan, align and track content creation and curation efforts to a monthly plan.
- Manage the content team across all Assets, interlocking, consulting with and enabling content creators as well our agency and freelance networks.
- Develop & Maintain a dashboard tracking reach and engagement for executive reporting.
- Interlock with Campaigns, Product Marketing, Web, Analytics, Creative team to produce quality content and drive link & traffic acquisition to grow BGFG’s SEO footprint.
- Measure, analyze and report the effectiveness of content focusing with a particular focus SEO and conversion effectiveness.
- Help grow our returning user base by providing them with regular, valuable content aligned with their needs and interests.
- Regularly track and measure keyword research to inform the content strategy and priorities
- Measure, track, and analyze content engagement and performance through use of SEO tools and tactics to evaluate and drive improvement to natural search traffic, entry page quality, content, and template design.
- Analyse and devise creative ways to improve website conversion through A/B/n testing.
- Demonstrated ability in creating unique and engaging content experiences
- Experience with leading or working in a dedicated content marketing function for gaming and technology websites, or full-time experience as a senior Content Manager in games media or a related field
- Creative, multi-channel approach to content ideation and development
- Strong SEO knowledge, with proof of previous success in driving keyword research, content strategy and link acquisition
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing frameworks and processes, marketing campaigns, demand generation, lead capture and nurture
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize and take leadership initiative
- Ability to own and maintain the marketing content calendar and library
- Account Based Marketing experience is a preference but not mandatory
- Pro-active professional who is highly analytical
- Expert knowledge of keyword research
- Commercial experience in working content teams where content is the core of driving business value
- Polished communications and a solid relationship builder
- Passionate about creating world class content experiences for technical, enterprise audiences
- Demonstrable experience of building and leading a team
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- A share in our success
- Every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- You will also get the opportunity to be invited into the employee share save scheme
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central Manchester office location with a cool open plan working space
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Social secretary!
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
We Are BGFG
We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
BGFG is the name behind our market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest