We are seeking a Paid Media Exec to join our exciting and growing business as we look to expand our digital advertising efforts across Google Adwords, Facebook, TikTok and other platforms.
We are looking for someone with several years experience in paid media, ideally managing performance driven paid social media campaigns, paid search campaigns and additional experience with other types of digital media marketing would be a plus.
If you are looking for a step up in your career and are excited about the chance of not only having ownership but also being rewarded for your efforts, then apply now.
We are an entrepreneurial and agile business – so thinking outside of the box and coming up with creative ideas is welcomed.
Below are the main tasks you will be expected to deliver:
- Develop PPC strategies in line with internal and external briefs and implement across multiple platforms.
- Launch and optimise paid social campaigns on Facebook, TikTok and other relevant platforms.
- Launch and optimise paid search campaigns across Google Adwords and other relevant search platforms.
- Launch and optimise video advertising campaigns across Youtube, Facebook and other relevant platforms.
- You will create design briefs for visual content and liaise with our creative department
- You will ensure tracking is in place across all paid media activity, including Google Analytics and our third party tracking platform.
- Present results weekly to the wider team in report format.
- Experience working with clients across a range of industries, in particular, B2C.
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service and satisfaction.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role (preferably agency side)
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations both externally and internally.
- Highly organised, detail oriented and self-motivated – you’ll be given a lot of responsibility and accountability for the results you drive.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and getting stuck in where business needs require.
- Able to work towards deadlines and manage time with wider teams and external parties.
- Performance based yearly bonus scheme.
- Manchester city centre office (less than 10 minutes from Piccadilly Station)
- Flexible working hours – core hours of 9.30am-4pm with start times as early as 7:30.
- 2 days work from home a week (depending on client meetings and business requirements)
- 22 days holiday, increasing with each year of service + Christmas closure week
- Vitality Health Insurance – discounted gym memberships, free cinema tickets, free coffee and access to private medical treatment.
- Fully stocked snack cupboards and beer/wine/spirits fridge.
- Regular company socials.