The product specialist role is suited for those who have a thorough knowledge of PC Cooling as well as a passion and enthusiasm for learning as much as possible. The product specialist should have the ability to create an ideal testing environment and review process to enable them and the wider team to clearly communicate to our readers what is and is not the best product to purchase.
It is absolutely essential that the product specialist not only understands the hardware but also the target market, so they can quickly and effectively extract the relevant information throughout the testing process and then clearly report this back to the wider team and our readers.
- Thorough knowledge of PC Cooling
- Ability to extract data and create clear and concise written content
- Ability to create testing environments, structured review processes and written reviews of hardware
- Adept to thriving in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Additional preferred skills:
- Passion for gaming, e-sports and PC tech
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- A share in our success
- Every member of staff has the opportunity to receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- You will also get the opportunity to be invited into the employee share save scheme
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central Manchester office location with a cool open plan working space
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
We Are BGFG
We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
BGFG is the name behind our market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest