AgencyGMR (Part of By Gamers For Gamers) are looking for an experienced Account Executive to work with some of the biggest brands in the PC, tech, gaming and esports space. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, helping to drive the business and make a huge impact on our continued growth.
Who we are
Founded from the team behind By Gamers For Gamers, AgencyGMR is a full-service digital agency specialising in the PC, tech and gaming space. From the success of growing our own channels as a digital media publisher, AgencyGMR was the next logical step to offer the services we have in-house to some of the world’s biggest brands.
Whether it’s creating scroll-stopping social content or in-depth editorial guides, we’re on a mission to create game-changing content that drives commercial results.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to get stuck in and go above and beyond. The ideal candidate will already have experience working across client accounts from an agency background. You’ll be highly organised and on-the-ball, keeping on top of client briefs and making sure all projects are delivered on time and to a high standard. You’ll be good at building relationships quickly, working with clients as an extension of their in-house team.
As part of the AgencyGMR team, you’ll get to see the inner workings of BGFG and work across all of the core teams. You’ll be given real responsibility from day one, with huge opportunities to be rewarded for your work.
We’re a friendly bunch that all share a passion for the industry we work in. We regularly host socials in our Manchester office space, giving everyone a chance to have a bit of fun and be rewarded for all our hard work (and hold the Pool, Beer Pong and Table Tennis tournaments).
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing day-to-day relationships with all key client accounts and strategic development.
- Project management of branded campaigns and client projects.
- Identify opportunities on behalf of clients.
- Working with editorial and video teams on project briefing and content creation.
- Reporting on campaign and project performance, highlighting areas for improvement.
- Keep on top of industry trends and developments.
- Work with the Head of Partnerships on new business pitches and assist with ad-hoc marketing tasks for the wider business where required.
- Support the wider teams during key seasonal events and drive commercial opportunities where required.
- 1-2 years marketing experience in a similar role (preferably agency side).
- Passionate about PCs, technology, console gaming, gaming and wider pop culture.
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations both externally and internally.
- Highly organised, detail oriented and self-motivated – you’ll be given a lot of responsibility and accountability for the results you drive.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and getting stuck in where business needs require.
- Able to work towards deadlines and manage time with wider teams and external parties.
- Experience managing budgets and understanding profitability.
- Good knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets and Slides) and Google Analytics.
- Comfortable with providing detailed reports and liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Capable copywriter for any ad-hoc marketing tasks.
- Existing relationships relevant to the sector.
- Basic organic and paid social experience.
- £23,000 – £26,000 Salary
- Performance based yearly bonus scheme.
- Manchester city centre office (less than 10 minutes from Piccadilly Station)
- Flexible working hours – core hours of 10-4 with start times as early as 7:30.
- 2 days work from home a week (depending on client meetings and business requirements)
- 22 days holiday, increasing with each year of service.
- Vitality Health Insurance – discounted gym memberships, free cinema tickets, free coffee and access to private medical treatment.
- Fully stocked snack cupboards and beer/wine/spirits fridge.
- Regular company socials.