Due to significant expansion and recent acquisitions, we are now looking for a brilliant Short Form Content Creator to join our Manchester office to play an integral role in supporting our portfolio of brands with all things video content!
We believe that the future of social media and ecommerce is Video commerce. As an official partner working with TikTok shop to bring this unique shopping experience, the purpose of the content creators role will be to take ownership and be the face of your own TikTok channel, ensuring all video content is produced to a professional standard. You will be the driving force behind the growth and ideas, bringing our audience the best content and helping our audience make informed buying decisions about the products we all love through our TikTok videos and live streams.You will be passionate about tech and share that passion with our audience every day.
- Good understanding of how to make videos for TikTok, including recording video, editing and features
- Identifying popular trends and ability to deliver several types of video
- Understanding of brand communication on TikTok
- Developing and executing a TikTok strategy that works for your channel
- Introducing your audience to products in a fun and entertaining way
- Monitor conversations and engage with followers to build our community
- Work with other TikTok influencers according to our plan
- Identify and engage TikTok influencers according to our plan
- Selling products through daily live streams and short ecommerce videos
- Social first mentality and experience with TikTok
- Highly creative video content creator
- Experience with DSLR camera’s and Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
- Fantastic and demonstrable sales skills, you can articulate your passion for products in a way that motivates the audience to buy
- Fun, outgoing and truly unique personality, confident in front of camera, with great communication skills that your audience will love
- Can work comfortably as an individual and as part of a team.
- Performance based yearly bonus scheme.
- Manchester city centre office (less than 10 minutes from Piccadilly Station)
- Flexible working hours – core hours of 10-4 with start times as early as 7:30.
- 22 days holiday, increasing with each year of service.
- Vitality Health Insurance – discounted gym memberships, free cinema tickets, free coffee and access to private medical treatment.
- Fully stocked snack cupboards and beer/wine/spirits fridge.
- Regular company socials.