Due to significant expansion, we are now looking for a brilliant Content Creator to join our Manchester office to play an integral role in supporting our portfolio of brands and client accounts.
The purpose of the content creators role will be to ensure all content is produced to a professional standard. You will be the driving force behind the growth and ideas. You will be passionate about all things Gaming and Tech and sharing that passion with audiences every day. With experience in both video and photography you will be well rounded in all areas of production, giving you the exciting opportunity to work on a variety of different projects.
- Create video content efficiently and to a high quality.
- Identifying popular trends and ability to deliver several types of video.
- Understanding of brand communication.
- Developing and executing a strategy that works for multiple channels.
- Introducing your audience to products in a fun and entertaining way.
- Monitor conversations and engage with followers to build our community.
- Analyse and evaluate content performance for optimisation.
- Has exceptional videography and photography skills, with a portfolio that demonstrates both of these skills.
- Social first mentality, including an understanding of social commerce.
- Highly creative, thinks outside the box.
- Experience with DSLR camera’s and Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop.
- Fantastic and demonstrable sales skills, you can articulate your passion for products in a way that motivates the audience to buy.
- Fun, outgoing and truly unique personality, confident in front of camera, with great communication skills that your audience will love.
- Can work comfortably as an individual and as part of a team.
- Performance based yearly bonus scheme.
- Manchester city centre office (less than 10 minutes from Piccadilly Station).
- Flexible working hours – core hours of 9.30-4 with start times as early as 7:30.
- 22 days holiday, increasing with each year of service.
- Vitality Health Insurance – discounted gym memberships, free cinema tickets, free coffee and access to private medical treatment.
- Fully stocked snack cupboards and beer/wine/spirits fridge.
- Regular company socials.